2009-11-07

To All Pet Owners

To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door – nose height.

clutterDear Dogs and Cats:
The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do no

I think this one explains itself quite well...

Posted via web from TweetingDonal's Temporary Insanities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a look at the comment policy. You can find it at . http://tweetingdonal.blogspot.com/p/comment-policy.html