2012-09-11

Attempting a Transformation

Presently my activities drag my attention all over the Internet. I am constantly exposed to "ideas" about what to do, how to respond to the changes in our global climate.

We know it's Global, and some things will require unified global action. What we frequently don't understand is that we as individual are the drivers of much of that action.

From politics to choices of facial tissue our daily decisions impact EVERYTHING.

So, as I run across ideas about what to do in response to Global Weirding, I'll post them here. I'll vet the ideas as best as I'm able. If I get enough, this might turn into a mini-blog from it's current microblog state, who knows.


Good Luck to All of Us, we're gonna need it! 


Tweeting Donal @tweetingdonal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a look at the comment policy. You can find it at . http://tweetingdonal.blogspot.com/p/comment-policy.html