2010-09-01

Think Progress » Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Congressman Mike Coffman (R-CO) Says He Will Advocate For Benefits Of Recovery Package Despite Opposition. During a segment with KUSA-TV, Rep. Coffman said: “I see myself in two roles as a congressman. I think the first role as a policymaker in Washington and the second as an advocate for people inside this district and there are elements we’ll probably be discussing – the mortgage proposal – there are probably elements that I disagree with that but if there’s somebody in my district eligible for that, I’ll fight to make sure they get them.” Coffman goes on to say, “I certainly supported infrastructure spending because it creates direct jobs in the private sector, clearly I support tax relief…it still puts money into the economy.” [KUSA-TV, 2/22/09]

-Congressman Coffman Voted Against The Recovery Package Twice [Roll Call Vote #46; Roll Call Vote #70]
-Congressman Coffman Attacked The Recovery Package, Stating: “I Think It’s Going To Have The Reverse Effect That It’s Intended To Have.” [CBS4, 2/2/09]

OK Colorado, were you planning on putting this bald faced liar back into office?

Posted via email from TweetingDonal's Temporary Insanities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a look at the comment policy. You can find it at . http://tweetingdonal.blogspot.com/p/comment-policy.html